Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter
- Unit price
- / per
Product of the USA
Not eating gluten? No problem! With the help of our gluten free sourdough starter culture, you can make tangy, fluffy sourdough bread that’s gluten-free.
The GF sourdough starter is an heirloom culture, meaning you'll make endless bread dough all from one starter! Just add water and gluten-free flour.
Sourdough is perfect for beginners, and this gluten free sourdough bread starter is a very forgiving culture and one of the easiest to work with!
Each box contains:
- 1 packet of dehydrated Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Instructions for using the sourdough culture are included and may be found here.
Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter Culture Ingredients
- Organic brown rice flour, live active cultures
Gluten-Free Sourdough Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing soy and dairy.
- Gluten-free (<5 ppm)
Store the starter culture in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to activate it. Use the starter culture by the date on the bag.
- Brown Rice Flour
- Bottled Spring Water (Water Free of Chlorine and Fluoride)