Sourdough Starter: San Francisco Style
- Unit price
- / per
Product of the USA
Our Sourdough Starter Culture sets you up for bread-making success!
The Sourdough Starter is an heirloom culture in a San Francisco style, meaning you'll make endless bread dough all from one starter! Just add water and white flour.
One of the premier sourdough starters for sale online, Cultures for Health's San Francisco style starter has proven itself very versatile and hardy, happily thriving in a variety of environments to continually produce chewy, crusty, tangy sourdough loaves.
Sourdough is perfect for beginners. It is a very forgiving culture and one of the easiest to work with!
- 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Style Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Instructions for using the sourdough culture are included and may be found here.
- Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures
San Francisco Style Sourdough Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.
HOW TO STORE YOUR STARTER CULTUREStore the starter culture in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to activate it. Use the starter culture by the date on the bag.
- All-Purpose Flour
- Bottled Spring Water (Water Free of Chlorine and Fluoride)
- 1 Quart Glass Jar
- Butter Muslin
- Rubber Band
- Stainless steel / silicone / wood spoon