Grade A - Pure Mexican Vanilla Products
- Unit price
- / per
Product of Mexico
Vanilla is one of the world's most recognizable, sought after, and richest delicacies since ancient times. Regarded as a flavor for nobility by the Aztecs and introduced to the Old World by Mesoamerican Explorers, this product has been widely used in a variety of cooking and baking processes. All vanilla extract comes from an infusion process with alcohol such as vodka, bourbon, or whiskey among others which can then be added to baking goods, sauces, smoothies, seasonings, etc.
What is Vanilla Powder?
You’re likely familiar with vanilla extract but another natural option is dehydrated and ground vanilla beans which can be more intense than vanilla extract with multiple uses such as a natural sweetener and baking ingredient. Vanilla powder is often found with sugars or additives in many places around the world which is why we’ve decided to partner with short-chain businesses in Mexico to bring you no additives, no sugars added, nothing more than pure, dehydrated vanilla beans, finely ground to a tasty powder. Vanilla powder has an intense, rich, flavor and aroma, making it the perfect sweetening substitute.
Vanilla Extract Kit:
Includes (8oz Bottle + 4 Vanilla Beans)
Making your own, authentic vanilla extract is extremely easy! It only requires 2 ingredients; vanilla beans and vodka (Rum, whiskey are also used by some for specific flavour profiles).
Once you make your own homemade vanilla extract, you’ll love to use it in baked goods, pastries, smoothies, and any other treat you can think of! Feel free to refill with more vodka as it runs out as it will continue to brew as you replace the used extract.
The proportions are 3 whole vanilla beans per 1 cup (8 oz) vodka, or 1 1/2 vanilla beans per 1/2 cup (4 oz) vodka.
- Wash and sanitize bottles and lids with mild soapy water, rinse with boiling hot water to sanitize them.
- Cut vanilla beans in half (horizontally) then splice beans (vertically) along the first cut to further facilitates the brewing process.
- Pour vodka to the top of the jar. Cover tightly with lid and let them brew for 2-3 months, shaking occasionally. It will turn a beautiful amber-ish color when it’s ready to use.
Simple as that!
Grade A Pure Vanilla Beans / 30% humidity / 14-16 cm
- Vanilla was nominated as a flavor for nobility by the Aztec empire, making it one of the world’s most sought after tastes.
- Vanilla, apart from being a top favorite flavor worldwide has had an immense amount of scientific research as to its anti-inflammatory properties. Specifically in the area of neuroinflammatory conditions and has shown promising results.